Honored Contributor

Why not change the name "Vicenza" to "Bronzo"?

It would certainly better represent today's lineup. I checked online at what was being offered and have absolutely NO desire to watch.

As my friend from Italy says about Bronzo.....LM@O, no one wears it except as super cheap costume in Italy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why not change the name ""Vicenza"" to ""Bronzo""?

Unfortunately, the economy is so bad, the Q is trying to make their jewelry items more affordable for their customers. I do agree that I'm not a fan of the Bronzo items, either.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Contributor

I totally agree. Todays Vincenza Jewelry Shows were disappointing. They are showing the same things over & over again. I've been flipping back & forth to QVC all day today & everytime I do, it's the same item over & over. It never used to be like this. Nothing exciting

Honored Contributor

And don't even get me started on resin!

Honored Contributor

On 2/12/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:

And don't even get me started on resin!

Agreed!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure they're trying to make their jewelry items more affordable for their customers or if it's more about their profit margin... Personally, I don't think they're all that concerned about us.... Either way, use of the Vicenza name is clearly a PR move because a large segment of jewelry being presented is bronze and isn't fine jewelry.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Too much bronzo and too many very long delivery times. I'm about to go back and cancel the jewelry items I foolishly ordered without realizing that they won't be shipped for months! I probably won't be interested in them by that time!!!!! Wonder why the long lead times? Makes no sense to me.

Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2015 Krimpette said:

Too much bronzo and too many very long delivery times. I'm about to go back and cancel the jewelry items I foolishly ordered without realizing that they won't be shipped for months! I probably won't be interested in them by that time!!!!! Wonder why the long lead times? Makes no sense to me.

IMO, I think they don't want to place orders until they know about how many they need so they tout them as advanced orders, special orders, or whatever. It saves them money while putting the delay and inconvenience on customers. I agree, I would probably change my mind and cancel between now and May too.

Respected Contributor

Yes, the Vincenza 25 hr. Fest was more of a costume jewelry show .... my days of purchasing 14K-18K gold are apparently over at the Q. With the price of gold at $1230/oz., it's not feasible at any venue, sadly.

Honored Contributor

They might as well! Remember when Vicenza was gold? Those days are gone. Looking through some of the 'recently aired' I saw virtually no gold and all costume stuff. Glad I don't need or have a huge desire for any more jewelry.