Regular Contributor

Is anyone else as bored as I am with these 24-hour marathon infomercials? Between January 17 and the 25th, there were 4 24-hour events; Beauty, Gardening, Gold and Cooking. Looking forward at the guide, there will be at least one 24-hour event every week through February. I am not sure if this is easier programing for them; I always got the impression that Fashion Days were very challenging to put on, which is why they cut them down to so few a year.

Honored Contributor

They've also cut gems and gold down to just a few events a year. It seems the only things we get plenty of are computers, blenders, mattresses and make-up... I'm not a big fan of the marathon events either, but some are clearly easier for me to tolerate than are others...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I agree.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

Good thing it's not mandatory that we watch!

Regular Contributor
True! I don't have to watch. Nor do I have to read every book or magazine that is printed. But I would like to see enough variety to find something that interests me (and makes it more likely that I will purchase something). My comments are only to suggest that QVC could mix things up a bit more.
Esteemed Contributor

I like beauty, but won't watch cooking shows, gardening shows, or marathon jewelry shows and I won't look closely at those items either. I feel sorry for the customers who are bombarded with Kitchenaid and Vitamix shows...all on the same day..ugh!

Honored Contributor

I love 24 hour gold events. I would love to see a 24 hour gems in gold event. I don't like any other 24 hour events but I don't really care for those products.

But we all have different tastes, likes and dislikes. One day of something isn't going to kill any of us.

Valued Contributor
I hate the 24 hour events, mainly I don't want cooking and garden products.gold is way to expensive ,beauty is interesting but everything is repeated over and over!