Contributor

Both HSN amd QVC need to do this.....

Ok..I love my hsn and I think on New years day they did these really awesome shows. They had a VARIETY of items each presented for ONE MINUTE ONLY. That was exciting and refreshing to see !! Have not seen it since though on hsn. I truly believe MANY people are sick and tired of the same old products OVER AND OVER PRESENTED.

How great would it be if even for 2 hrs a day they did this????? WOW!!!!!

David in the kitchen::: Same items week after week...

Dyson......

Windshield cover.....electric shovels

Recliners.....

Shoes..WAY to MANY

Food.....Same items over and over

SORRY QVC, BUT WITH YOUR HIGHEST OF ALL SHIPPING and REPEATS I am losing interest in your show.....

ETC ETC...................................................

Super Contributor

Re: Both HSN amd QVC need to do this.....

I so agree! I think QVC is the worst... they have a few products they just repeat to death.... I watch less and less. Even on fashion days or jewelry days.... it is the same ol' products that have been beaten to death.

Honored Contributor

And here, I thought I was going to open this to see that what they need to do is close up shop...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

For special events HSN often does what they call 5 in 5. It's 5 items in 5 minutes. It's not regular though.

I am an HSN watcher and trust me, they beat products into the ground as much if not more than QVC.

They often present a TS for 1 full hour plus part of the next hour. An hour and a half of Joy Mangano pillows gets a little old.

And they are now going on the third weekend in a row of Andrew Lessman vitamins. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would do the ""quick takes"" again. Years ago the did that in the jewelry shows. I would love to see that in all the programs.