Honored Contributor

Whoa...The Q's ToGather had a major overhaul!

Anyone know why the changes? It had been a few weeks since I opened my info and was caught off guard...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

What are your opinions? Do you like/dislike the changes?

Honored Contributor

Re: Whoa...The Q's ToGather had a major overhaul!

I don't really care... No matter what they do with it, it's still the same Q merchandise simply organized in a different way... I check it out very occasionally, but it doesn't and won't make a big difference in my shopping here. What would make a difference is more diverse brands, products and programming.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

As it turns out, it sounds as though they're dumping it... Don't know if you got the email, but they've (as you've noticed) revised it and have indicated in their email that it will now be part of QVC dot com rather than a separate site and they will no longer be using the name... Guessing that little venture didn't work out as they'd planned...

Honored Contributor

On 1/21/2015 stevieb said:

I don't really care... No matter what they do with it, it's still the same Q merchandise simply organized in a different way... I check it out very occasionally, but it doesn't and won't make a big difference in my shopping here. What would make a difference is more diverse brands, products and programming.

I agree, Stevie. I remember the first email I got about it. I looked for a minute and never went back.

Regular Contributor

Someone mentioned in another thread that ToGather never really caught on as the Q had hoped so they are dropping it for something else I can't remember what it was though.

Honored Contributor

I got an email about togather the other day, but didn't read it. While I don't read alot of the emails, I try to scan the topic. I'll have to keep an eye out for another one. I went togather once, then couldn't remember my password. If it were made easier to access, I may have visited it more than once.
Honored Contributor

To heck with togather, QVC needs a major overhaul...