Esteemed Contributor
I have no desire to tune into QVC and listen to Amy singing "Living on a Prayer," "Uptown Girl," "You're a Star," "Sweet Dreams," or rap music, so I'm reaching for the remote. This isn't what I had in mind when I wished QVC would bring in some variety.
Honored Contributor

I'd be clicking right along with you, but that would imply I was tuned to the Q in the first place. I haven't been. Not for days and days and days, and given their offerings, have no plans to in the immediate future. I MIGHT see what's in store during the gold rush, but heck, even that fails to excite anymore... I'm afraid it's a 'too little, too late' kind of thing. The coming weekend featuring computers YET again (and hot on the heels of tablets and electronics throughout the day on Thursday yet...) and another full day in that tedious kitchen is a definite no-go.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I wonder if you think the all days shows bring in more money?

all day beauty, gardening, kitchen and then gold this week

thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Sing baby sing.

Respected Contributor

I guess I have been lucky, have not heard singing except the Luuuuuv it.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I love watching Amy and think she's a beautiful and talented host, so any thing she does is ok with me.

Honored Contributor

My preference is no singing also.

Honored Contributor
On 1/19/2015 jackthebear said:

I wonder if you think the all days shows bring in more money?

all day beauty, gardening, kitchen and then gold this week

thoughts?

I don't know if it makes more money, but I'd guess it saves money, as the same vendors don't have to be brought in and put up multiple times on different dates. The same sets are used, which probably means fewer set-up and technical changes and if fewer sets are used that probably also means other kinds of savings. It probably also means pulling fewer things from warehouses and I'd guess that time and expense of show prep are less when the same basic kinds of items are shown all day.

Honored Contributor
On 1/19/2015 baker said:

I love watching Amy and think she's a beautiful and talented host, so any thing she does is ok with me.

Which just goes to show how different people are and why it make sense for the Q to have different hosts with different styles. Personally, I don't care for her at all so don't watch her. Of course lately, I'm not watching much QVC anyway.

Honored Contributor

I'm unable to watch her, mainly because she talks too fast. Slow down, Amy.