Super Contributor

Hiding Reviews of Clearance Items?

Too often the description page of an item on clearance is not showing the reviews. I'm sure The Land of Qz does not intend to hide these reviews, but it looks like you want to get rid of an item that has so-so reviews, so you hide the reviews and put the item on clearance. Hmmmmm.

Sometimes I've noticed that while the clearance item is being aired, or in the time thereafter, the reviews disappear, then reappear at a time much later.

Doesn't look good to the customer. - Bird

Contributor

Re: Hiding Reviews of Clearance Items?

Hi The Bird,

Thank you for posting your comment about reviews on qvc.com. I would like to investigate the experience you are reporting further and am hoping you are able (and willing) to provide me with item numbers where you are not seeing customer reviews.

Thanks!

Contributor

Hi (again) The Bird,

I wanted to let you know that around the time that you posted your comment there was a technical problem that was intermittently removing reviews from items on qvc.com.

The issue has now been resolved and you should now see reviews for all products where reviews have been received (including clearance items).

Thanks for taking the time this morning to raise your concern. I hope you have a great rest of the week.

Super Contributor

Sounds good, thanks. - Bird