Honored Contributor

QVC Emails.... CONSTANTLY....

I signed up for QVC's emails because I wanted the advanced email regarding the TSVs... I've been getting emails for years now but nothing, NOTHING like the end of this year! Since around the end of August I have just been bombarded with QVC's emails, updates, yes, TSV advanced emails, but the emails telling me that this is going, going, that is ready to go, hurry up and get it if you want it has me deleting EVERYTHING from the Q I see, including some of the TSV emails. I am just glutted with them and have receive SO MANY emails that I'm getting to the point that I am on the verge of not caring anymore and am thinking of canceling ALL emails...... but I don't want to miss the TSV Shark Professional Vacuum in the Spring, if they have one....

Anyone else having this email problem? It really is TOO MUCH~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Emails.... CONSTANTLY....

I signed up and don't seem to get any now. Years ago I always got one re: TSV. I don't care anymore anyway.

Super Contributor

I get none, thank goodness.

Honored Contributor

I get one a day, that's it. I don't even open them if it's a topic I don't care about.

Honored Contributor

I get several a day from the Q ,Shop Hq and HSN, I wish I would have not signed up for that. I'm going to look into getting the emails stopped.

Honored Contributor

I seem to be flooded with emails, but I can't say they are from just one shopping venue. Everyone seems to be emailing about specials or sales.
Trusted Contributor

No, nothing extraordinary. Something you might find worth your time; setting up a kind of throw away email. Use it only for shopping, or random business things that you don't want cluttering up your primary email. Don't give the adress to friends, family, or to anyone you would be getting urgent emails from. Web based email, like yahoo,etc., works fine for this. You can check it from time to time, but, still don't have to worry you might miss something critical, if you miss checking everyday.
Esteemed Contributor

I received a lot before the Christmas Holiday...from all the places I shop online...but it has tapered off considerably...I don't want to stop them as I never know when something will catch my eye...it is so easy to hit that delete button...

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 circles said:

I received a lot before the Christmas Holiday...from all the places I shop online...but it has tapered off considerably...I don't want to stop them as I never know when something will catch my eye...it is so easy to hit that delete button...

I've only been interested in QVC's TSV previews and don't have any emails coming from other shopping sources. I agree, I've been hitting the delete button a lot.... and don't want to miss the previews as it's come in handy on occasion but interesting that we all seem to be getting different amounts of these emails.

QVC... enough already~!

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 SUHSE39 said: No, nothing extraordinary. Something you might find worth your time; setting up a kind of throw away email. Use it only for shopping, or random business things that you don't want cluttering up your primary email. Don't give the adress to friends, family, or to anyone you would be getting urgent emails from. Web based email, like yahoo,etc., works fine for this. You can check it from time to time, but, still don't have to worry you might miss something critical, if you miss checking everyday.

Thank you... have just set it up to go. Smile