Regular Contributor

Refunds...how long does it take?

On December 8, I brought a return to the Post Office using QVC's return label. I have not received an e-mail acknowledgment yet, nor is the return showing on my Order Status. It's been 12 days. How long does this typically take?

Honored Contributor

Re: Refunds...how long does it take?

I am in the midwest and I average three weeks from the time I send it back, until I see the credit in my account. I've never had a problem with it not getting processed.
Regular Contributor

Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Wow-three weeks! That's a long time. I live in New York, and I typically see a return in 7 days in my order status. Usually, a day or two later, my checking account is credited.

I returned a few things to the PO on Monday, nothing is showing up though. It may take longer this week....

Esteemed Contributor

I life in California and I will usually receive an e-mail that the refund has been processed in about 7 or 8 days. It will then take another 1-3 days to be deposited back into my account.

Honored Contributor

On 12/20/2014 Mtnbikegirl said:

Wow-three weeks! That's a long time. I live in New York, and I typically see a return in 7 days in my order status. Usually, a day or two later, my checking account is credited.

I returned a few things to the PO on Monday, nothing is showing up though. It may take longer this week....

I use the q prepaid label. Not sure what route it takes or if it sits somewhere. I sent a return back on Black Friday and it was credited to my account on Tuesday of this week. I can't say that I've ever had a return credited in one week, even when I lived on the east coast.
Valued Contributor

Hey, wanted to update! I sent my returns (4) via the post office on Monday morning from NY, and they have been received and stand as a "returned" status on my account. Of course, since it's the weekend, nothing has been credited to my checking, but I was surprised.

Not bad at al QVC! Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

I am in PA. and it takes 7 to 10 days before I'm notified a return has been processed. It depends on when the closing date is on the credit card you used as to when the credit will show up on your card.

Valued Contributor

If you pay by debit or check-(which is the only way I pay).

I bet my checking account will be credited by Tuesday. I guess QVC likes me (sure, right). I never wait over 7 days. I think I would think twice, if I had to wait a couple of weeks for a credit to my account...that's awfully long.

Honored Contributor

QVC is the slowest with which I've had experience in processing returns and issuing credits.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment