Not applicable

Hi Everyone :-) Ipad 2 Backorder question

Hi Everyone. I made my very first purchase from this site a couple of days ago. My oldest daughter is Autistic and nonverbal and depends heavily on her iPad that she uses at school and in therapy. She received her first one a couple of years ago as a gift and it did not have a warranty. It crashed the other night and I cried with her because realistically we just can't afford one right now. Not all her therapy is covered under insurance and we make a two hour drive each week for her main therapy. I had a friend tell me about qvc and their easy payment plan. I was so excited. I saw an iPad 2 and purchased it and the kit along with a three year warranty for the 6 easy payment plan (we can manage this payment plan easy compared to paying straight out). I paid the extra for the fastest shipping they had. In checked back yesterday when I was supposed to receive it and it said Backorder. I was heartbroken. She's been gesturing for her pad and it breaks my heart. Do I have any hope of receiving this product? Are they pretty good about fulfilling Backorder items? My baby girl depends on this thing or I wouldn't be so upset. Thank you everyone!
Honored Contributor

Re: Hi Everyone :-) Ipad 2 Backorder question

I don't know what one you got but you can get one for $300 at Apple. It may not come with all the extras but most of those are never used anyway. I know $300 is a a lot of money too. But I thought I'd throw it out there.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hi Everyone :-) Ipad 2 Backorder question

Both Apple and Best Buy have payment plans like Easy Pay. In the end you'll pay a lot less for the product at those places rather than QVC. Buying electronics from the Q is the most expensive way to purchase them.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment