Trusted Contributor

I watched Christmas programs tonight. Thought I scroll through what David had on tonight. Same boring stuff. Temp-me not-tations, everything that's on almost every, or every other week. If no new items are added, they need to rethink programing. It's not worth watching, not even tempted to click on items to find out more.

Honored Contributor

Almost all the shows are lacking, and have been for a long, long time...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I agree completely with stevieb.

Honored Contributor

Not even the guys with the Happy Dance Tshirts in the audience?

Honored Contributor

That's because you need-{#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}-------a new vacuum cleaner, a tablet of some sort, a portable DVD player, flying toys, falshlites, a humidifier , and make SURE you buy one for you as well as the dog walker, the UPS guy, your neighbor and put one in your gift drawer for those unexpected drop-in people--------can I just say how tired I am of the same programming on ALL the shopping channels!!! And yes I stopped watching a while ago.

Honored Contributor

Speaking purely for myself, I gotta say, this might well be the year I don't come back... One can only endure this assault on the senses for so long before you just plain don't choose to do it anymore... The Christmas programming has been really, really bad, but really, it's pretty much bad all the time... I remember when I first started watching the Q, there would be months on end when I'd look at the guide and not even bother to tune it in, but in those days they always had jewelry and other interesting things to bring me back to the fold, well, pretty clearly, those days are gone and the jewelry they put out there now, when they do, isn't usually worth watching, and there's almost never anything different or interesting.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...