Trusted Contributor

Did anyone else hear Shawn say

She was going to be hosting PM Style in the new year when she was on with Susan Graver tonight?
Contributor

Re: Did anyone else hear Shawn say

yes,she told Susan she would see her after the new year on pms

Honored Contributor

I have never been a fan of AM or PM style, but have watched on occasion. Hours of clothing can bore me pretty quickly. I don't find Shawn to be accurate or familiar with the products she presents, so I am not interested in watching at all with her as the host.
Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Tissyanne said: I have never been a fan of AM or PM style, but have watched on occasion. Hours of clothing can bore me pretty quickly. I don't find Shawn to be accurate or familiar with the products she presents, so I am not interested in watching at all with her as the host.

ditto.

Respected Contributor

Well, I guess I won't be watching PM Style next year.
Honored Contributor

I never watched much of it before. I'll watch even less of it now. Easier to view what was presented on line than to watch a host I don't particularly enjoy.

Valued Contributor

Guess I'm done with PM style also.

That's how we roll in the shire..
Esteemed Contributor

I have to admit to being disappointed.....Shawn is good with accessories or with IM...but I was hoping Alberti would get the PMS....or Amy/Courtney....

Honored Contributor

Shawn is as good a choice as anyone else they currently have to offer and better than some... Still, I go back to what Sandra said on Monday when she implied that something new and exciting was coming. Unless she meant that Shawn will be taking over, it sounded as though the program itself might be changing... Who knows... We'll see when we see and personally, I'm not watching much QVC these days anyway. It's become too pat, formulaic and stale and there are too few brands and newer products.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

Can't believe Shawn is taking over for Lisa..Oh well that ends watching that show!!