Contributor

Increased Clothing Prices Plus Same Ridiculous Shipping Costs

Is it just me or has the price of Susan Graver's clothing increased, even for some of her basic items? For instance, a basic fleece zip front vest for $52. Come on, give me a break. You can't even disguise the price with easy pay options. I don't think it was very popular since the presentation didn't last long.

Honored Contributor

Re: Increased Clothing Prices Plus Same Ridiculous Shipping Costs

increased clothing prices + same ridiculous shipping costs =time to shop elsewhere

Contributor

Susan Graver's prices now average $50 per item, whether a top or her pants. She is right there with Liz Claiborne or Louis Del Olio to whom she cannot hold a candle to. She is programmed far more often than these or any other designer, thereby showing far more selection and exposure. Her quality is not consistent for what she charges. Not to mention she does not shut up while the host is trying to make the presentation. But she pays the rent, so to speak, so she remains an ever increasing price hike line of clothing. Add the high shipping costs plus tax and you are easily adding an extra $10 to the already overpriced $50 vest or flimsy liquid knit top. Denim and Co. Is a better value by far.
Super Contributor

Her stuff is way overpriced and no better than what you can get for half the price on the sale racks at Kohl's, Penney's, Macy's, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't shopped in B&M stores for a while, but I've been looking over the advertisement booklets in the paper for the last few weeks for the major dept stores, and they have a lot of things very much like Susan's and D&Co etc. for way lower prices. I've bought a lot from both these lines in previous years, but it's going to have to be something very special that I just can't live without before I'll pay the current prices plus shipping and tax. And I doubt that's gonna happen any time soon given the current offerings! {#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}