Regular Contributor

Paying an additional $5.00 for gift wrapping-Don't bother

I paid an additional $5.00 to have a few gifts for friends and relatives for Christmas gift wrapped. One of the gifts to a friend (which shows that I paid the additional money) was not gift wrapped, so when she opened the QVC box she saw the gift. Who knows, the price was probably on the receipt. As far as the gift to my relative, she will probably find the same thing when she opens the QVC box. I am really disappointed.

Beware!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Paying an additional $5.00 for gift wrapping-Don't bother

Sorry this happened to you ~ I would call customer service and have them credit the amount charged for the gift wrapping.

Not sure what is going on (& this has nothing to do with gift wrapping packages) but I've been having a lot of my orders showing up a day or two after placing them as backordered. I know the items were showing in stock when I ordered them so why now on backorder? When I order something this time of year I kind of expect them to be in stock & shipped ~ not, well, it may come back in ~ you'll have to give it some time and see. I cancelled the orders. It does make me hesitant to order anything else, though.

Hope you have a Happy Holiday Season!!!

Regular Contributor

On 12/13/2014 Julie928 said:

Sorry this happened to you ~ I would call customer service and have them credit the amount charged for the gift wrapping.

Not sure what is going on (& this has nothing to do with gift wrapping packages) but I've been having a lot of my orders showing up a day or two after placing them as backordered. I know the items were showing in stock when I ordered them so why now on backorder? When I order something this time of year I kind of expect them to be in stock & shipped ~ not, well, it may come back in ~ you'll have to give it some time and see. I cancelled the orders. It does make me hesitant to order anything else, though.

Hope you have a Happy Holiday Season!!!

I sent them an email rather than calling. I don't know why, but QVC really seems to be having major problems the last six months or so, whether it be shipping, billing or another situation. It is really disheartening to see the company going in the wrong direction.

Super Contributor

And this is why it is ridiculous to place an order now, and to expect it to arrive before x-mas, when it's supposed to be a present.

If I were buying a gift from here, I'd do it no later than December 1.

Occasional Contributor

Hi LEXIE, I am very sorry that the gift(s) arrived without the wrapping {#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} - we apologize that happened, I have refunded the wrapping fee on the orders (2, if I missed one please email me QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com) plus a small "we're sorry" to your account. Thank you for being our customer and sorry that we had disappointed you. ~Pam

Honored Contributor

Pam is really on the ball today!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I send things to myself first. That way, if there is anything wrong, I don't have to apologize or excuse.
Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 Kachina624 said: Pam is really on the ball today!

Wink And that's a good thing. Of course, it was after the fact. It would be even nicer if they weren't asleep at the wheel in Q-land at the front end...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...