Contributor

Does anyone have an email contact for QVC corporate? Received wrong WEN TSV & Customer Service can't help.

The email on the website is for Customer Service and I want to escalate this to corporate.

I know I can get a full refund but that's not acceptable--I really want what I ordered & paid for. There are no alternatives for some of those seasonal's. Surely with the amount of business QVC does with WEN an exception can be made in getting one extra order to fix their mistake? And this isn't the first time this has happened.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone have an email contact for QVC corporate? Received wrong WEN TSV & Customer Service can't help.

Someone just posted a number......hope this is the one is correct for Corporate....

484 701-1000

Regular Hours Mon - Fri9:00 am - 5:00 pm

The only email I know of is under Contacting QVC

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone have an email contact for QVC corporate? Received wrong WEN TSV & Customer Service can't help.

If they are out of stock than they are out of stock. It seems as if they have offered you a full refund but that is not good enough. Although, I would be greatly annoyed if this situation happened to me. Bad things happen and the world is not perfect.

Good luck with the temper tantrum.

New Contributor

I also ordered the WEN TSV in the seasonal scents. Made a point to be up at midnight so it was available. However I also have just opened the box to find the Classic scents. Contacted customer service who says that shipping messed up, so sorry nothing they can do but I can return for a full refund. I'm VERY disappointed in QVC right now.
Respected Contributor

Hello, matsunoo and welcome. Smile

Did QVC's customer service say that the item you wanted was sold out?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Contributor

Thanks for the phone number Spurt, I really appreciate it.

fancy65, That's what happened to me too. I was hoping to at least be put on the waiting list but it's closed, no exceptions, even for their mistake. I wonder how many other people this has happened to. This isn't the first time the wrong item was sent to me. Seems like a bit more care needs to be taken in the shipping department not so much with getting orders out quickly but getting them correct.

Thanks NC Bandwagon. And yes, sold out, waiting list closed. It was the TSV. They sent Classic but I ordered Seasonal.

Contributor

While we can all agree mistakes happen, they are not handling this right. If they cannot fix the mistake by sending you what you ordered, you should be able to keep the incorrect items and be issued a full refund. That would be better than just telling you to return the items and so sorry for our mistake, but you're out of luck.

I wonder why aren't they thinking outside the box and working with you, by perhaps offering you another alternative that works for you. Did they at least offer to replace with either the 16 or 32 oz Seasonals they do have in stock at the TSV price? I know it's not what you ordered, but at least you would get something closer to what you ordered and shows good faith on their part to correct this mistake.

Bottom line, they need to make this right!

Trusted Contributor

Mistakes do happen, and in this case, QVC does not have the product -- a product which is shipped from the manufacturer. Other than offering a full refund, there is nothing QWVC can do. I seriously doubt complaining will get anyone anything. It is just not available.

Of course some posters here would not be happy unless everyone involved were fired, QVC offered free merchandise for life, and replacements delivered by Chaz Dean himself along with an apology written in blood while David does an apologetic Please Be Happy Dance.

This is nothing but overpriced, overhyped hair conditioner. Why get so upset about it?

New Contributor

When I contacted customer service today the representative agreed right away my order was placed for the seasonal set and that shipping had messed up. I was not offered any other solution to correct their mistake than to return the product for a refund and so sorry I'm out of luck. I agree they should offer some alternative to fix their mistake but have no illusions they will. I have to wonder also how many other people this happened to. Have been a customer for over 20 years, this is the first time I've been irritated enough to complain online.
Contributor

cshop and fancy65, I got an email this morning indicating a full refund has been posted to my account and I hadn't even returned it yet (I just called them about it yesterday). So I called customer service about it this morning and they said to just keep it, no charge. There is only one of the six that I can use for my hair type and I already have a boatload of that one anyway but at least it saves me from the hassle of returning. I had ordered the auto-delivery option and they did keep the order active so next June I will (hopefully) get the right one.

fancy65, if you haven't returned them already you should call customer service and see if they will do the same for you. I had escalated this to a supervisor level, so you may need to do the same. Truly, returning items is a hassle so it may be worth it.