Occasional Contributor

Check your shipping, I had a couple gifts I returned for Christmas, family had a exchange over Thanksgiving. When I returned a couple things I said they were gifts that didn't fit family members. Well they didn't refund the shipping to me, and I might be wrong but I told the rep. I thought it has been stated until Jan. we would get full refunds if they were for gifts. She stated I was wrong, and was to me the first time a rep has ever been rude. Was I wrong?

With the return I even wrote a note they were gifts to people that didn't fit.

Esteemed Contributor

I decided to remove my comment and post the following information. If you scroll to the bottom of this website. There is a link for ""The extended holiday return policy.""

This will give you the information that you are looking for.

Trusted Contributor
I don't recall hearing anything about free returns for items that were gifts. Pretty sure most everyone would say they were returning an item that was for a gift. I've heard that items can be returned until 1/31 Nothing about free returns, though.
Super Contributor
What was the date of purchase? Was it during the Extended Returns period? If so, you should receive a refund of your original shipping charges. You are responsible for your return shipping charges. Which charges are you referring to?
Honored Contributor

I'm asking the same question as D Oro.