New Contributor

Becoming more frustrated by the day...

This is my first time posting hear but I don't know where else to go for advice, or even reassurance I will get my item... I ordered a tablet on Nov. 30th, with an EDD of 12/5. & Here I am on the 10th without even a shipping confirmation. Also a few days after I ordered the money from my first easy pay was put back into my account. I was told it was a temporary hold that was released until it ships, which to me doesn't make sense. I called and emailed customer service in regards to this. The first time I was told I wont get a tracking number, and I just have to wait. The second time they were a bit nicer and told me they were going to get ahold of the vendor, and I will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number when it ships. & Also they said the money should come out of my account when it ships. Here's my concern though, I no longer see the item I bought on the website, at least not that size of harddrive. At this point am I supposed to just keep waiting, wondering if I'll ever get my item? Just extremely frustrated especially because all of the accesories I ordered days after through other websites are already here!
Honored Contributor

Re: Becoming more frustrated by the day...

What does the order status say? If it isn't in process, I'd call them again and if they can't give you a firm ship date, I'd consider cancelling and purchasing elsewhere, especially if this is meant as a present for someone.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Your bank will always put the funds back in your "available funds" if the charge doesn't go through within X number of days. Every bank does that. My credit union holds fund for 7 days. My bank holds them for 3 days.

Call customer service. Check your order online. Don't email them because you'll probably get a standard cut and paste response.

p.s. I'd never order electronics from Q. I'd buy locally or directly with Apple, Dell, etc.

New Contributor

On 12/10/2014 stevieb said:

What does the order status say? If it isn't in process, I'd call them again and if they can't give you a firm ship date, I'd consider cancelling and purchasing elsewhere, especially if this is meant as a present for someone.

It's just for me, and it says it's in process. & I'm mainly going through qvc for the easy pay option even though it's quite a bit more expensive, I don't mind the extra money since I'm able to just make payments.
New Contributor

I'm going to call tomorrow, may end up cancelling and ordering something else, but who knows the same thing could happen...
Frequent Contributor

I have ordered eletronics through QVC and did it for the same reason, Catscatscats. In addition to calling I recommend emailing customer service, I had a problem over the weekend and called customer service which really didnt help. I figured I would email as I would atleast get a different customer service rep plus their reply in writing. The email worked much better, problem was resolved. I think maybe on the phone they are rushed and look for the easiest answer, perhaps because of the holiday season and higher volume. Via email they can probably take more time to look into the problem.

Lastly I did want to mention I ordered a record player that said it wouldnt ship until 12/10 and that the funds wouldnt be charged until 12/10, so the initial information you received about not charging you until it ships seems to be common.

Good luck.

Super Contributor

I have ordered several items meant for Christmas gifts - they are staying "IN PROCESS" for days (4-5), before they even ship out. If you want to cancel them, you can't, because they give them an "In Process" status, immediately to prevent you from cancelling them.