Occasional Contributor

THEY SHIPPED TO WRONG ADDRESS!!

I have been waiting forever to get a kitchenaid mixer. I placed an order with a representative on sat night . when I did I gave her my new address and told her to remove my old one from my record. she assured me she did.

I even called yesterday and was assured it was coming here to my new address.

guess what ? I saw it had shipped but called one more time to be sure it was coming here and they still shipped it to the wrong address!!!!!

" oh we will try to do a package intercept , call back in 2 -3 days to see if it worked"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

{#emotions_dlg.angry}

Honored Contributor

Re: THEY SHIPPED TO WRONG ADDRESS!!

The sender CAN get it fixed, mid-shipment. But the question is will they actually do what they say they will do. I'd keep an eye on it.

I'd feel more comfortable about an accurate result if I went in to my account, online, myself and made changes. That way I don't have to worry about somebody ELSE typing in something wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

You must be very frustrated. Especially, since you attempted to be proactive from the beginning of the transaction.

Hopefully, it all works out for the best.

Occasional Contributor

update called today because this morning was the first time it appeared in ups's tracking system. I asked if they'd done the package intercept to correct the address mistake and was told they didn't have the ability to do that. when I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told one would call me back within 24 business hours.

its scheduled for delivery Monday ..... and honestly I don't have the $5 to pay ups to change it . the house they are shipping it to has been vacant 10 months. im sure if the wrong person sees ups delivering there they will snatch the box before the driver is off the block ..

this is the last time I shop here. customer service here is pathetic.

Trusted Contributor

WOW someone will get a nice christmas present........................ {#emotions_dlg.scared} merry christmas to them! i'd be honest if i got something that wasn't mine, most people aren't...

Honored Contributor

You paid $300.00 for a mixer but can't come up w/ 5 bucks.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/13/2014 ncascade said:

Super Contributor

On 12/13/2014 ncascade said:

I know, right?

Let's see, new poster, joined only to complain, and can't come up with FIVE DOLLARS, after having spent $300.

Yup, smells like a troll.

Occasional Contributor

yes, I am disabled and on a very limited budget. after Christmas and everything I just had enough for the 1st payment , I didn't know this was going to be on or I would have tried to save just a little more..

now that I have explained that...thank you for making light of my situation . I truly hope you have a WONDERFULL holiday season .

Honored Contributor

Cherie you do realize that that was just the FIRST payment?