Contributor

I can't believe that Wednesday's (12/10) TSV will be another Keurig again! We just went through a day of endless Keurig programming. Doesn't QVC realize that they still might have customers who watch TV, who want variety? I know that there are B&M stores and other online sites, but, I used to like to watch when QVC had variety, and would explain the products. I have opted for other sites and shops this year, but I know my Mom stills prefer to see things on TV, since it is harder for her to get out.

Come on QVC, "BRING BACK the VARIETY!"

Trusted Contributor

When they stop selling tens of thousands of them, maybe they will change. Until then, their revenues take precedence over your viewing pleasure.

Honored Contributor

I love my mini Keurig and even have a back-up. However, it is getting tiresome seeing them presented hour after hour and every few weeks. Also Target and Kohl's have good prices on them and free shipping. (and a lot of colors!)

Honored Contributor

Q just rotates the same few TSVs and products over and over and over. Snooze.....

Valued Contributor
No doubt Keurig paid big $$$'s to QVC for all the infomercial air time.
Honored Contributor

Agreed, OP, it's just one endless loop of blenders, computers and coffee makers...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 12/9/2014 KYToby said:

When they stop selling tens of thousands of them, maybe they will change. Until then, their revenues take precedence over your viewing pleasure.

Or... when they go belly up, whichever comes first...

Esteemed Contributor

got this last month, on 2nd EP and this one about 10 dollars cheaper, just different item number, exactly the same one.

UPDATE: Called them and couldn't adjust price, but gave me a free S&H on one of my items that hasn't shipped yet. So one CS came through.

Trusted Contributor

It is 8 pm EST, and QVC has sold more than 46,000 TSVs -- and they have not yet presented in David's show.

Obviously, the items are selling. Just because some posters here are bored, tired of the items they sell, or are under the mistaken notion that they know better how to run QVC does not mean that people are not interested in the items.

QVC has changed. For better or for worse, it has changed. Gone are the days of Kathy Levine standing around in a turtleneck and blazer, ruler in one hand, selling Capidamonte. She is not coming back -- neither are Bob Bowerrsox, Steve Bryant, Dave James, Patti Reilly, Lisa Mason, Judy Crowell, Paul Desey, Jeff Hewson, Mike Rowe, Paul Kelley, Jonathan Redford, or the others. It's OK. Times change. Life goes on. Just let I go.

Honored Contributor

The bemoaning of hosts gone by does get a bit tedious, though I will definitely miss Lisa... And yes, when the changes become so pronounced that there is virtually nothing left that appealed to one in the first place it is time to let it go... And we all do that in our own way and our own time and not because certain posters feel compelled to continue to read us the riot act about the 'new Q' or because we are cajoled to do so...

Personally, I don't care how many coffee makers they sell. The point some of us have made over and over is that there are any number of items they could feature that would also sell, but they insist on this almost autistic preservation of sameness... I barely watch QVC anymore because I know it's going to be duller than dishwater, but that doesn't stop me from expressing my point of view and hoping that sooner or later their management will either change, or existing management, such as it is, will hear the many customers strewn throughout many threads on this board and likely representing many others at home who don't post but who are fully saturated with their current act...

Expressing one's opinion does not mean life hasn't gone on. For heaven's sake. It's a shopping channel. And as for letting it go, perhaps those suggesting changes aren't the only ones that need to consider doing so.

As noted, times change... let it go...