Regular Contributor

Is there any actual up to date tracking? I ordered two rather expensive items on Dec 1st. Tracking shows them delivered to shipper Dec 4th and nothing since. It is being shipped at their regular ground rate (still too high!) Shouldn't there be some sort of update on this besides when the shipper picked it up?

Super Contributor

I am having the same problem, I ordered an item on the 28th , it showed it shipped on the 30th and since then its show its in someplace in New Jersey ( I live in Md) . no action on it since then Dec 1st ..all week it has not been updated. I contacted Qvc and they said I had to wait till Dec 13th and then I could get a credit or reorder.. Now I ordered a jacket for my grandson on the 1st and it delivered on Friday .. I don't get it . meanwhile something I ordered on the 28th has been stuck in New Jersey all week and going still into this week.. I have about had it with their deliveries

Honored Contributor

Was it shipped by UPS or FedEx or USPS Priority or Overnight? If not, you're probably out of luck. If it's parcel post or regular mail, you probably won't know anything until it's delivered.

Super Contributor

they are saying US mail.. but usually it will show when it hits our post office and then I have to allow a few more days.. but like I said I ordered since and already received that package last Friday .. I did here that a Ups truck coming into Baltimore last Tuesday caught fire and everything was lost.. they said the shippers would be notified and then they will notify

customers..

Respected Contributor

I have better luck going to the actual shipper's (UPS,USPS, etc) web site. Amazon is even worse as they have so many different shippers. I've received stuff that says still in transit and not received stuff that says delivered.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

If these items are ""rather expensive"" as you mentioned I would have not gone for ground delivery. I would have done express mail and paid the extra postage and maybe insured it. [depending on what it was]. In other words you get what you pay for.

Super Contributor
On 12/8/2014 BadWolf said:

Is there any actual up to date tracking? I ordered two rather expensive items on Dec 1st. Tracking shows them delivered to shipper Dec 4th and nothing since. It is being shipped at their regular ground rate (still too high!) Shouldn't there be some sort of update on this besides when the shipper picked it up?

I'm assuming by ground you mean you went with QVC's 'best standard delivery', which, in my experience, is through USPS and I don't recommend you ever go with USPS, especially this time of year. USPS tracking isn't very good. If there's no new tracking info chances are good that it's still sitting where it was last scanned.

Super Contributor
I noticed on my tracking that the item was picked up by a USPS partner, so no tracking updates until out for delivery. I abhor Smartpost, it takes much longer and there is no tracking.
Super Contributor
On 12/9/2014 redtabby said: I noticed on my tracking that the item was picked up by a USPS partner, so no tracking updates until out for delivery. I abhor Smartpost, it takes much longer and there is no tracking.

Are you talking about UPS SurePost or FedEx SmartPost? There's tracking info for both.

Super Contributor
I am not sure who the partner was, all I know is that on dec 2 the item was picked up at QVC and there was no further activity at the usps site until dec 8 when it was sorted at my local office. I tried plugging the tracking number qvc gave me at ups and fedex and it did not work.