Esteemed Contributor

I will never buy wine from QVC again.It takes almost a month to get here.CS said maybe it is coming across country. As an example,This last order was made Nov 24 and has not yet arrived here.With no tracking ever available for these orders.

Since I have to sign for it, this is a huge inconvienence!

I cancelled all my wine auto-deliveries and joined a California wine club online that gets my orders to me in less than a week.

QVC wine is terrible anyway.

Trusted Contributor

I am just curious. If "QVC wine is terrible anyway," why did you have it on auto-delivery?

Super Contributor

Geeze, KYToby just asked a simple question. There was no need to bite her head off.

The only think that I can think of, as to why it would take so long for the wines to arrive, is because the bottles are coming from the wineries themselves, and QVC doesn't have the bottles stored in their warehouse.

Trusted Contributor

I was not being snarky. I really was curious.

Frequently people go on rants about the quality, pricing, shipping etc, if QVC, and I do not understand why they continue shopping here.

In the case of the OP, I would be frustrated, too, but I would have long ago cancelled AD -- long before complaining about the shipping., I would not be anxiously expecting wine I had decided was nasty. (now that probably was a bit snarky.)

Esteemed Contributor

I apologize,KY I took out my bad day on you. I tried to cancel the order before it shipped but it was ITP for over a month and even CS couldn't cancel it. I was not blaming QVC I was blaming the Wine company

I believe the Wine company takes care of their own orders.Their wearhouse is 20 minutes from my home.

The problem arises because someone has to be home to sign for it and it is impossible for someone to be home daily for over a month, with UPS sometimes coming at 9 pm.He usually just leaves my pkgs ,I don't sign for them.

They sent an e-mail saying it shipped weeks ago and I have been home waiting to sign for it.. It also does not supply tracking.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder why you had to sign for your wine....they just left mine on the porch...no siggie....I only ordered the three pack....maybe that's why....

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/8/2014 circles said:

I wonder why you had to sign for your wine....they just left mine on the porch...no siggie....I only ordered the three pack....maybe that's why....

mine is a 3 pk too and you need to be 21 and you need to sign for it,it says that when you order I always have to sign for my grandson's wine club (he is usually at work) and I have to sign for my own new wine club now too.They really are not supposed to leave it. But at least with this club they tell me the exact day it's coming.

Honored Contributor

I have to sign for the wine too and I agree the wine does take quite a while to arrive. I am very pleased with all the wines I've purchased from the Q, but did cancel the one auto delivery because I'm just tired of the same wine. Wine like any thing else is a matter of personal taste.