Not applicable

never pay with QVC gift cards again!

Received email concerning a fire at the warehouse where Candies is housed and QVC has to cancel my orders, which is unfortunate but understandable. I paid with gift cards that I get from my son's school and they still have not refunded my money. I called customer service last week. The first person said it would be credited to my account on Monday. I called today and the next person said 5-7 days because it goes through the corporate office. It's almost Christmas and I have $120 out there that I cannot use through no fault of my own! This is unacceptable! I have been with QVC for years and years and will NEVER buy another gift card from them and be hesitant to shop with them in the future. Maybe that kind of money isn't much to them, but it's a lot to meSmiley Sad.. Hopefully it gets credited to my account by the end of the week.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: never pay with QVC gift cards again!

I am not sure I understand....what account is it suppose to be credited to??? Are you sure it isn't sitting there ...waiting for you to make a purchase....I know when I return something and forget to designate I wanted refund to my account...it will sit in store credit and when I go to order anything...there it will be for me to use...but there is no way to know its there till you make a purchase...even cs doesn't seem to know its there...

I am just guessing at this...as that's what has happened to me....both credit card orders and gift card orders...

Occasional Contributor

Hi Supersteno, I am sorry this has happened, please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we'd like to research this and follow-up with you. Thanks!
~Pam, qvc

Esteemed Contributor

one year my DIL gave me a sizable gift card. Before it was even Christmas , the card given to me it was spent. I did not even know I had a gift card. Every purchase I made was taken out of that gift card way befor I even got it.

I did not give my permission to pay my purchases with it.I only found out when I went to use it to buy myself a leather jacket

Q person,you need not respond,this was many yrs ago.

Respected Contributor

Hello, supersteno and welcome. Smile

Someone from QVC posted in your thread that wants to help you. Any posters that have a purple Q logo in their user name are from QVC and will try to help you if they can.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder