Valued Contributor

Well I doubt this will make it to the forums. A few months back I sent two solid gold Diamonique rings that eree cloudy and the prongs were grabbing everything. MY MISTAKE was putting both rings in oone package with one label. The label was for the silk fit band. Now mind you I did purchase these rings in 2009. It was in 20011, I sent them back. OK they replaced them. Well same thing happened to solitaire. So on October 4th I sent them BOTH back, same package. A week later I get the silk fit band back with no mention of the solitaire. I called many times, everyone gave me a different reason why it had not come back to me. There were no refunds. Well then I did not want to keep the silk fit band without the solitaire. so yes I sent it back. I did get a check for that. No word yet on the 2k 14k GOLD solitaire. Well we know what happened it got thrown out and no one wants to own up.

Now corporate refuses to do anything here. Now I did not insure (another mistake) but I trusted the QVC label. I do have the info from the post office, the date and the weight of the package but they are shutting down my case and refuse to do any business with me.

I have spent thousands of dollars in the years I a have watched this show. I still made many purchases this week. I am a disabled woman and I rely on this. I am appalled that they would do this to me. Call me a liar! They know I purchased the ring. I am a good Christian woman. My nerves are telling me to give it up and let it go. BUT< I am %100 Italian so this is too hard. I may have to call "MY COUSIN VINNY"! Qvc and all you used to stand for is now not true. Back to the brick and mortar stores for me. Beware shoppers!

Honored Contributor

I haven't been shopping at QVC as long as you apparently have but I always thought if you use their label, you should only include the item THAT particular label is for, as that is what they use to track returns. That is my understanding at least.

Is the My Cousin Vinny statement a veiled threat? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Valued Contributor

No just anger mostly at myself. I always though they had the best customer Service, and in fairness they did what they could. It is the "higher ups" now. You know lots of changes at the Q, lost hosts(great ones). I predict a downhill slide for QVC. I worked in retail many years. My dad was a tailor. We used to go to the garmet district in Boston. Everyone stood behind their product.

And to the lady who quipped "why did I repurchase them if I was not happy>" Well I believed in the Diamonique, but your realize it was about the solid gold. They could throw a hundred Diamoniques down the toilet and I would not care. The one solid gold ring my not rich husdand, a throw away for them.. BIG MISTAKE.....I will no be taken advantage of.... I don't need no "cousin Vinny each! Are you arare of the Italian Horn????

Super Contributor
On 12/6/2014 domenica1 said:

No just anger mostly at myself. I always though they had the best customer Service, and in fairness they did what they could. It is the "higher ups" now. You know lots of changes at the Q, lost hosts(great ones). I predict a downhill slide for QVC. I worked in retail many years. My dad was a tailor. We used to go to the garmet district in Boston. Everyone stood behind their product.

And to the lady who quipped "why did I repurchase them if I was not happy>" Well I believed in the Diamonique, but your realize it was about the solid gold. They could throw a hundred Diamoniques down the toilet and I would not care. The one solid gold ring my not rich husdand, a throw away for them.. BIG MISTAKE.....I will no be taken advantage of.... I don't need no "cousin Vinny each! Are you arare of the Italian Horn????

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} Huh? Your post makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

I never use Q's labels unless it's a pair of shoes or a bag, something that's a heavy. If it's small or jewelry, I alway use USPS priority mail and insure it. I also buy and print postage from USPS.com as it'll save you a few pennies and allow you to mark a box so you get emails as the package moves through the system and when it's delivered.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/6/2014 Plaid Pants said:

The OP has two threads going on about the same situation. One here and the other on Diamonique forum.

Super Contributor
On 12/7/2014 qbetzforreal said:
On 12/6/2014 Plaid Pants said:

The OP has two threads going on about the same situation. One here and the other on Diamonique forum.

And one in Among Friends and another one in Jewelry Talk........

Esteemed Contributor

I see that now. Oh brother.

Regular Contributor

Well I doubt this will make it to the forums. A few months back I sent two solid gold Diamonique rings that eree cloudy and the prongs were grabbing everything. MY MISTAKE was putting both rings in oone package with one label. The label was for the silk fit band. Now mind you I did purchase these rings in 2009. It was in 20011, I sent them back. OK they replaced them. Well same thing happened to solitaire. So on October 4th I sent them BOTH back, same package. A week later I get the silk fit band back with no mention of the solitaire. I called many times, everyone gave me a different reason why it had not come back to me. There were no refunds. Well then I did not want to keep the silk fit band without the solitaire. so yes I sent it back. I did get a check for that. No word yet on the 2k 14k GOLD solitaire. Well we know what happened it got thrown out and no one wants to own up.

Now corporate refuses to do anything here. Now I did not insure (another mistake) but I trusted the QVC label. I do have the info from the post office, the date and the weight of the package but they are shutting down my case and refuse to do any business with me.

I have spent thousands of dollars in the years I a have watched this show. I still made many purchases this week. I am a disabled woman and I rely on this. I am appalled that they would do this to me. Call me a liar! They know I purchased the ring. I am a good Christian woman. My nerves are telling me to give it up and let it go. BUT< I am %100 Italian so this is too hard. I may have to call "MY COUSIN VINNY"! Qvc and all you used to stand for is now not true. Back to the brick and mortar stores for me. Beware shoppers!

Stop whining and wasting our time on the chat boards. If you were a good Christian woman, you wouldn't be giving threats about calling your cousin Vinnie. Are you related to Nikalette, the woman who kept complaining awhile back?

Super Contributor
On 12/7/2014 LEXIE said:

Stop whining and wasting our time on the chat boards. If you were a good Christian woman, you wouldn't be giving threats about calling your cousin Vinnie. Are you related to Nikalette, the woman who kept complaining awhile back?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}