Occasional Contributor
I will not watch all of the electronic and gifting shows. I find the programming redundant, pushy, boring and without any variety.
Honored Contributor

Programming underload!

Q sure isn't the shopping network it used to be.

Honored Contributor

You are SO right. It's all of the above and I'm not watching it either. I'm also not shopping, well, I'm not shopping here.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I haven't watched QVC since Wednesday. Nothing of interest to me this entire weekend.

Valued Contributor
QVC exec's WHAT ARE YOU DOING? The biggest shopping time of the year & all you do is present the same old stuff. Can't imagine how the parent co. of QVC is happy about the programming of the US QVC. Can't wait for the final quarter report of US QVC. If they show a profit-----I'll seriously doubt it.
Valued Contributor
Not only the same stuff over and over and over, but Jane Treacy, Jane Treacy, Jane Treacy ... Ever since Lisa Robertson announced her departure Jane Treacy has been on every single evening ... Not only that, but the night Lisa put her announcement on Facebook, Jane was absolutely giddy with excitement and drooling over the vendors like long lost family from Russia ... Once again I had to turn her off ... Maybe we will have PM Style with Jane Treacy, followed by Shoe Shopping with Jane ... Where is my program guide for HSN ... Oh here it is ...
Frequent Contributor
I agree, same old terrible programming-the hosts seem especially frantic in their selling approach, too much Jane t. And Rick, need better products and more soothing voices, imo.- also s/h is ridiculous, much better deals Macy's, kohls, Amazon and other sites.
Honored Contributor

Jane's all right, but if she's thinking she's going to be the next big thing, somebody really ought to tell her that her ship pretty much sailed... Agreed though, way too much Rick. Along with the unfortunate programming he's also a big reason not to watch.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 11/29/2014 banjo said:

I haven't watched QVC since Wednesday. Nothing of interest to me this entire weekend.

Yep

Respected Contributor
On 11/30/2014 jackthebear said:
On 11/29/2014 banjo said:

Yep

Me either, other than watching a couple of Halo TVS presentations. I am considering those for gifts, so wanted to catch 1-2 of those presentations. Otherwise the line-up has been HORRIBLE!!!!