New Contributor

Be careful with the Q's Black Friday free shipping offers...

If you order something that you expect to have free shipping, double-check the final amount and make sure you really did get free shipping!

I just ordered the philosophy lemon custard shower gel, which is listed on the "free shipping" (beauty products) Black Friday page. However, when the order went through I was charged the regular S&H amount. (The receipt even says "FREE" S&H but then adds in the dollar amount to the total.) Called Customer Service and the rep said the free shipping isn't until tomorrow (11/29) but that she would take off the S&H charge "as a courtesy".

And now the lemon custard shower gel is no longer on the "free shipping" page. I guess someone at QVC figured out there was a mistake there! (I printed the "free shipping" page when it included the lemon custard shower gel, so I know I'm not crazy. Not about this, anyway!)

Honored Contributor

Re: Be careful with the Q's Black Friday free shipping offers...

Thanks for the tip, but looking on line (because I'm sure not watching this drivel) at what they've been hawking the last few days, there's not a thing I'd even want! Besides, the notion of QVC actually offering a deal, especially on shipping, just doesn't compute...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...