Contributor
I gave in and bought the lighted racetrack toy when it was a TSV the other day, as I felt it might be the perfect toy for my toddler grandchildren. I saw it on air one day later at a feature price of $24.97. The TSV was $23.34!!!! This is TSV value? WHAT GIVES QVC? I have half a notion to return the darned thing, but that option will only cost me shipping fees. Anyone else notice the whopping $1.63 "SAVINGS?" I am disgusted.
Honored Contributor

Seems to me they've been featuring that thing for years. You'd think by now they could've offered a true 'deal'.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

It should go back because you do not think QVC discounted it enough to be considered a value? You bought it at the lowest price, what more do you want?

I do not understand. QVC did not deceive you. You were fully aware of tge daily special when you bought it.

Honored Contributor

OP, you're right. Calling a savings of under two dollars a 'special value' is insulting, but you're also right in that returning it only costs you more, since they'll keep return shipping of probably at least five bucks... no matter what it might actually cost them... You have to remember, they use shipping fees to generate profits, you know, to make up for that 'special value' savings...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's not uncommon for the TSV price to be minimally different from the regular QVC price these days. Not much reason to jump on a TSV most times.

Esteemed Contributor
I have KASH CREDIT from HSN EVERY TIME I get charged return fees. Three items were returned and I was charged s&H return fee, but then they went toward KASH CREDIT toward my next order. The Q doesn,t do that.
Respected Contributor

Rarely are the special values truly special values.