Trusted Contributor

Packaging material on Valery Parr Hill items

About 4-5 years ago, I decided I wouldn't order any more of Valerie's items because of cheap Styrofoam. It dissolves into little balls and if it's an item you may want to store in the Styrofoam, you can't. But the house is a mess, it's absolutely disintegrating when you pull it even a tiny bit to remove it from the packing box. Extracting your item from the box is excruciating. Then for a while, I started getting better Styrofoam on Valerie's items, so I kept ordering. Now the last two items I received were the cheap stuff again. I'm sorry, I love you Valerie, but whoever is making decisions on this cheap stuff is not doing you any favors. For the price of shipping and handling on QVC's items, I don't expect this. I started taking things outside to open it was so bad, but then there is Styrofoam outside where it could possible hurt wildlife.

QVC - please stop packaging items in that stuff! I won't order any more that's how bad it is. I've received other items this year that were fine - some were Valerie's and some were other companies. If I can contact Valerie on FB I will.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Packaging material on Valery Parr Hill items

Oh boy do I agree with you !!!

Honored Contributor

I also agree, but you do know where all that stuff comes from.

Valued Contributor

On 12/2/2014 baker said:

I also agree, but you do know where all that stuff comes from.

The same place all the other products come from.