Regular Contributor

NO PERKS (LIKE A 20% COUPON) FROM QVC!!!!!

I am the only one that WISHES QVC would send them a 20% coupon?

From time to time HSN does this by e-mail, what a nice little perk IMHO! Who wouldn't like a little something off on a product you may have had on your wish list. It's a shame QVC doesn't give their customers a "little something" from time to time. It's probably all QVC has to keep this website working, lately it's really been bad.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Re: NO PERKS (LIKE A 20% COUPON) FROM QVC!!!!!

I also get them from HSN, as well as from many other online retailers. Sometimes, I even get 30% or 40% off coupons. And occasionally a 50% off one from Chico's.

20% is really kind of modest, and they'd probably benefit by having a huge amount of extra orders...if only they would give a promotion like this a try!

Esteemed Contributor

I get promo per cent off many places, too....especially Kohl's...just had another 30% from them....always sends me shopping....because we get free shipping along with that 30%...it would be so nice to get something from the Q....

If HSN can offer me 20% off....and Kohls 30% off....and give me free shipping....the Q. can throw us a bone now and then....

Honored Contributor

If you ever get one from QVC, be advised, it'll be a hallucination...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Unfortunately, I've gotten two from HSN in recent months, both times, just after I'd already purchased something, which I actually found sort of annoying... And in both instances, try as I might, I couldn't find anything I really wanted on their site that was actually available. I suppose an exhaustive search might've found something in beauty or fragrance I wouldn't have minded having, but I saw nothing I actually wanted in jewelry, clothing, handbags or home decor... Moreover, aside from their more liberal flex pay and sometimes free shipping, their prices are every bit as high as are QVC's, though at least they do offer actual and real clearance prices. I think TV based home shopping, across the board, is having increasingly less and less appeal for me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I seem to be doing a lot of shopping at Kohls lately. Better deals and selection. QVC should toss us an occasional bone.

Super Contributor

On 11/23/2014 stevieb said:

If you ever get one from QVC, be advised, it'll be a hallucination...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Unfortunately, I've gotten two from HSN in recent months, both times, just after I'd already purchased something, which I actually found sort of annoying... And in both instances, try as I might, I couldn't find anything I really wanted on their site that was actually available. I suppose an exhaustive search might've found something in beauty or fragrance I wouldn't have minded having, but I saw nothing I actually wanted in jewelry, clothing, handbags or home decor... Moreover, aside from their more liberal flex pay and sometimes free shipping, their prices are every bit as high as are QVC's, though at least they do offer actual and real clearance prices. I think TV based home shopping, across the board, is having increasingly less and less appeal for me.

I got an email from Q in November 2013, good through December '13 for 20% off a purchase. I tried to follow the link to use it but it did not work! I called CS and they gave me a code to use, online...THAT didn't work, either! {#emotions_dlg.mad} Therefore, Q has lost most of my business during the past year as I shop elsewhere for more reasonable/competitive prices, real "sales", free shipping deals, plus more honesty with their product descriptions and the reviews.

Honored Contributor

Today, everything from Land's End was 30% off, and sweaters were 40% off + free shipping.

I have a number of things coming my way from them, and will likely get them in a few days. My orders from QVC take 10-14 days to reach me.

Valued Contributor

They have TSV and OTO and clearance prices....apparently they think it's enough.

Esteemed Contributor

You get a coupon from QVC pigs will fly! I would not hold my breath for that one.

Respected Contributor

I've never had any sort of incentive from QVC. Not even a lousy Easy Pay offer. I do get incentives, coupons and lots of genuine sales from other retailers at home. I actually prefer going to the malls and shopping anyway. I can check the merchandise over/try it on before I buy, so I don't have to worry about size/quality and shipping it back. I see no quality, value or convenience in QVC anymore. They don't even have a variety of products to show either. It's the same old stuff year in and year out. They used to be so much better than this.