Occasional Contributor

I ordered the green Bliss Light when it was the TSV. It took a while to arrive, which I expected. When it did last week, I didn't open it because I was sick and hubby was out of town and I wasn't ready for xmas lights anyway. So, opened today and the mounting bracket that goes into the ground stake is broken. I see they are available to ship 12/5 so I called CS to ask for a replacement. The rep told me they were out of stock, and I said I see them online available. She pretty much just told me too bad, after she asked was I sure it was not going to work even though it's BROKEN. Um, yeah, I guess I could just lay it on the ground. Is "broken" a word I need to qualify?? So, I can return it and pay quite a bit more for a new one rather than get good CS. What the heck?

Occasional Contributor
Trusted Contributor

You could call back, speak with a different rep, and if that is unsuccessful, request a supervisor. I would suggest, thought, contacting the manufacturer directly (there is likely contact information in the package); they may ship a new bracket out right away.

Good luck!

Trusted Contributor
Kind of confused. Are you saying the item will be a straight across exchange, the exact same item? If so, can't imagine why you couldn't just do an exchange. Even though no longer at the TSV price, if it's the same item you should be able to just exchange Also, is website showing item available now, or for shipping on 12/5?. If it's not shipping till 12/5, I'd assume it's not in stock right now, so they couldn't ship it right out. Since its defective hopefully they'll get it taken care of for you, asap
Honored Contributor
I think I'd call the manufacturer too. If for some reason that didn't work, I'd order them from the as is section and return the full priced one's. Both green and blue are available.
Occasional Contributor
On 11/23/2014 SUHSE39 said: Kind of confused. Are you saying the item will be a straight across exchange, the exact same item? If so, can't imagine why you couldn't just do an exchange. Even though no longer at the TSV price, if it's the same item you should be able to just exchange Also, is website showing item available now, or for shipping on 12/5?. If it's not shipping till 12/5, I'd assume it's not in stock right now, so they couldn't ship it right out. Since its defective hopefully they'll get it taken care of for you, asap

yes, an exchange for the exact item which I was willing to wait for. However, another user pointed out the "as-is" ones and I'll give that a try.