Regular Contributor

M44684- Landies Candies Pretzel Asst.

I placed an order for M44684 on 11/14. According to QVC's records, the order was sent to me via UPS on 11/17 and was to be delivered 11/20. There is a UPS tracking # on my order, however, there is no tracking on this number either on the QVC or UPS websites. I just called Customer Service to check on this order and they don't have a tracking on this order either. Customer Service informed me that they have until the 30th to get the package to me. What???? They show it being shipped! I wonder where in the heck the package is....

Honored Contributor

Re: M44684- Landies Candies Pretzel Asst.

Don't spend your time worrying about it. I have a couple of shipped items right now that have no tracking showing...one was delivered today. They always show up about when they should. For some reason, UPS sometimes gets in such a rush, they forget to notate the tracking. It'll get there.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

On 11/21/2014 kachina624 said: Don't spend your time worrying about it. I have a couple of shipped items right now that have no tracking showing...one was delivered today. They always show up about when they should. For some reason, UPS sometimes gets in such a rush, they forget to notate the tracking. It'll get there.

Thanks for the feedback on this. My item was to be delivered yesterday (11/20) and it was listed as perishable food. Those normally only take about 2 days...

Regular Contributor

On 11/21/2014 LEXIE said:
On 11/21/2014 kachina624 said: Don't spend your time worrying about it. I have a couple of shipped items right now that have no tracking showing...one was delivered today. They always show up about when they should. For some reason, UPS sometimes gets in such a rush, they forget to notate the tracking. It'll get there.

Thanks for the feedback on this. My item was to be delivered yesterday (11/20) and it was listed as perishable food. Those normally only take about 2 days...

I can't believe it!!!! I still haven't received the order. I will probably get it this Monday, DECEMBER 1st!!!! Ordered it 11/14 (it is food)! Horrible customer service!!!!!!!! I guess it is a bit late for a Thanksgiving dessert, ya think????? Bad QVC, Bad!!!!!!!