Esteemed Contributor

I could scream with this website!

{#emotions_dlg.mad}Come on....Amazon.com is larger than QVC and their site always goes smoothly. What is

WRONG HERE !!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

thanks for letting me rant!

Super Contributor

Re: I could scream with this website!

Tell me about it {#emotions_dlg.crying}

I tried umpteen times to order a lunchtime special, got through the delivery method and payment method screens, then got "QVC.com is unavailable" every time.

I refuse to phone in the order. If they can't make the site work, then I don't need the item.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree !!!

Respected Contributor

Is it just me or is it really slow?

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried to do anything with it today other than the boards, so haven't yet encountered any significant issues, but what I don't get is WHY is it ALWAYS a train wreck? And WHY doesn't someone in charge do something about it? I mean really, this site has been a 'work in progress' forever and it never really gets any better... WHAT is the problem? I'm sure other sites are updated and modified from time to time without causing major blips, but this one never seems to be even remotely near the top of the functionality continuum...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 11/20/2014 Clover29 said:

Tell me about it {#emotions_dlg.crying}

I tried umpteen times to order a lunchtime special, got through the delivery method and payment method screens, then got "QVC.com is unavailable" every time.

I refuse to phone in the order. If they can't make the site work, then I don't need the item.

agreed.

Super Contributor

On 11/20/2014 Ladybug724 said:

Is it just me or is it really slow?

It's not just you, Ladybug! At first I thought it was my laptop. Very frustrating.

Regular Contributor

Agree!

Honored Contributor

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic... If they weren't so busy using customer tracking programs maybe these pages wouldn't take so long to load.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Not only is it slow, you can't get the tracking functions to work properly, the view details on shipping button doesn't work and the new aggravation is having to have two pages now just to sign in, one page for email address and one for password and yet another sign in try to get on the forums, even though your already signed on to the site.

I can honestly say this is the worst functioning web site I visit to shop on.

Don't' bother to click on the feedback buttons because it does no good at all.