Frequent Contributor

Reason(s) why I love Courtney!

For those of you who said it couldn't be done, Courtney has proved you all wrong! Please listen and watch while she hosts. I could not count one time when she paused, stammered and interjected "um" and "ah" in her presentations. Even though her voice sometimes elevates and her pitch gets high, I'd take that any day over the "ummmmmm"(s).

Honored Contributor

Re: Reason(s) why I love Courtney!

I like her as a host a lot! I think she is fresh, upbeat and energetic and puts a different perspective on her shows.... She seems very sweet and genuine as well.......

Respected Contributor

The jury is still out, I will have to watch her a little more to make a determination. For the most part she seems OK.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

she has a keen sense of humor...if you not listening close enough...you might miss it...I enjoy her...she would be a good replacement for PM Style....

Honored Contributor

She's grown on me. I still think she needs some seasoning, but I have come to like Courtney and wish her well.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

She's very poised and confident for one so young. I've never found fault with her.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 11/19/2014 circles said:

she has a keen sense of humor...if you not listening close enough...you might miss it...I enjoy her...she would be a good replacement for PM Style....

ITA!

Valued Contributor

I adore her! She is beautiful, and charming! I always watch when she's on.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, seasoning is a good word to use - some voice coaching as well (and I do not mean singing). That "up-talking" is just horrendous - I would do everything in my power to correct that in mine, my childrens' or anyone's speaking voice - can anyone say "kardashian?"

Regular Contributor

Can't stand her! She comes on, the channel goes off!