Not applicable

bliss lights ordered cancelled

I will never order from QVC again. Ordered lights for a gift . Checked on ordered last night and my order was cancelled apparently by QVC. Called customer service and that was a joke. I know 1 customer not shopping with them anymore will not make a difference to them but I will not shop with them anymore.

Trusted Contributor

Re: bliss lights ordered cancelled

Do you just want to vent, or would you like to share what they told you? Usually, there are reasons behind cancelling an order. I doubt someone cancelled it just for kicks.

Regular Contributor

What reason did they give you for the cancellation? They wouldn't just go ahead and cancel on you without a reason. It would be interesting to find out what they said.

Super Contributor

Let's see what we have here.

We have a poster who just signed up today,

this is their very first post,

and it's to complain about QVC.

Yup, smells like a troll to me.

I doubt that they'll be back.

Honored Contributor

Whether the OP comes back or not, or was a troll or not, it does appear order fulfillment is becoming more of an issue than it has been in the past. I've had two orders cancelled by QVC in recent memory because either they or the vendor couldn't get the item... It's not the end of the world, but it does bear watching and it is annoying.

All that said, as often as they throw Bliss lights on the screen, I can't fathom that they aren't able to get them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

ITA. It seems there have been many items cancelled, back ordered, going to advanced order by QVC. What's up w/that?
Respected Contributor

Hello, livid. Smile

Did QVC say why they cancelled your order and if they'll try to fix it?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Sounds like a credit card denial to me. QVC's fault, of course.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment