Valued Contributor

In an email, I received the 5 easy pays Thank you which can be used 1 time before the end of Dec and 1 time in the month of Jan. Today via the USPS ( snail mail ) I received the same thing! I called CS and she said that was a duplicate and isn't in the system. In other words, not usable. Anyone else receive the 5 easy pay offer for an item $50.00 or more via email and also snail mail?

Respected Contributor

Re: 5 easy pays ""thank you ""

Probably more people are like me--didn't receive either one.

Honored Contributor

In the past, several times I received the one via snail mail for two uses. This year, I received one via email for a single use... One year I did receive the same offer via both email and snail mail, it was for two uses, and I more or less realized that as closely as they horde EP around here they weren't sending me four...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Yes, I also received the offer through email and regular mail. I didn't realize that it was the same promotion. What a waste of money on QVC's part. Why spend all that money to print up and mail a card if the offer was already sent through email.
Super Contributor

I got the snail mail version only. I have my preferences set so i don't get promotional emails, just the ones confirming orders and shipping details.

I don't get why it matters that they they send the offer out two ways? At least you got the offer. This is the first time I have ever got one of those random easy pay things. Ever. I'm not complaining.

Honored Contributor

I haven't received them in year but received 2 in the mail and 1 in email.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't get email offers from QVC because I let them know I'm not interested in receiving the emails. I got a snail mail easy pay offer in September and it expired in October. I didn't use it because the things I wanted to buy last month were already on easy pay.

I think if they sent you two offers, you should be able to use two offers. What's the point in sending the snail mail if they weren't even going to count it? Seems like a waste to me.

Valued Contributor

I got one but.....
Not applicable

When did you guys receive your easy pay on request offers, I've been paying for large priced items for years with easy pay but when I called QVC to inquire about the easy pay on request offer others were receiving the representative said it wasn't available on my account, when I asked her to confirm my thought that my account is in good standing she said yes. So I guess some people get the offer and some don't.. Strange
Respected Contributor

From The Shopping Channel (TSC) in Canada (and Free Shipping on Orders of $150) - this offer applies to everyone: