Contributor

PLEASE STOP THE 3-STEP PLUS MOVING THE SCREEN DOWN TO LOGIN

Why has the login process changed. I enter the ID, then have to scroll down, then enter the password. This is a 3-step process for me. At least put the ID and Password on one screen.

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE STOP THE 3-STEP PLUS MOVING THE SCREEN DOWN TO LOGIN

I could be wrong, but what I'm seeing looks like an attempt at a more secure login process.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

It used to automatically plug in my ID and password on the first (and only) screen (because my browser saves login info). Now, I have to enter my ID manually before the password is filled in. Seems to keep changing over the past few days, however.

Not sure if that's their intention, or if they're just fiddling with the software again.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I didn't have to scroll down. I like the 2 steps....adds a little more security to logins.

Valued Contributor

I Experience the same . plus, soo aggravating: my iPad screen "jumps" and I end up hitting the wrong line----aaak. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Your lucky. When I log in to the community it takes me to my order status. Then I have to scroll down to bottom of page, find QVC Community, click. Then it takes me to a page where I have to select forums. Click.Then choose what forum I want. Then sometimes sign in AGAIN Then go from there. It is awful.

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad of it if it keeps people from entering my account. It takes longer, but only seconds, and is worth the added protection if it truly helps.