New Contributor

Harry London 2 lb Party Pack advanced order canceled by QVC.

I placed an advanced order back in July for a November 7th ship date of the Harry London 2 lb Party Pack. No communication from QVC as to why order was not received and why a sudden "canceled" was seen under order status today. I called them on Saturday the 8th of November and was given an unclear answer as to why my order wasn't shipped. They said they would research this. I waited a few days with hopes of hearing something. NOTHING!!! I called today (November 11th) and was told that they knew on the 30th of October that Harry London had sold out of this item. None of this information was relayed to me in previous conversations and that Harry London wouldn't be able to fulfill the order. Now I was under the impression that Advanced Sale/Orders should be filled first. Apparently, that's not the case. I am very disappointed in the lack of communication and customer service.

Honored Contributor

Re: Harry London 2 lb Party Pack advanced order canceled by QVC.

Very strange that you placed an advance order (in July!) and yet it sold out, resulting in its November cancellation. Someone (or someone's computer) messed up big time. I'd discuss it with C.S. At the very least, they ought to issue a refund and, as an apology, send you a no-charge replacement.

New Contributor

I contacted QVC and spoke with several different people. None of which had any apology to give. My card wasn't charged but the fact that this was to be a Christmas gift that I haven't been able to find elsewhere for the price (which was pretty good). No replacement was offered.

Honored Contributor

That is NOT good customer service. They should have been falling all over you with apologies and make-up kisses. If there's a way to elevate the issue, I would.

Honored Contributor

I had ordered the larger can in advance last year for the holidays, which arrived, and on AD... They cancelled the spring shipment for this brand. Sounds like maybe it's the company who can't fulfill their orders. Perhaps it's time for the Q to find a new chocolatier...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...