Honored Contributor

Spurt - Better than black friday

Spurt, have you seen the better-than-black-friday preview on Q? All I can think of are your weekly summaries....Black Friday ought to be a real hair puller given their preview.

Honored Contributor

Re: Spurt - Better than black friday

Oh yea, they give BF a whole new meaning... I think the term was originally coined, at least in part, because it was the time of year that put retailers 'in the black'... Around these parts, looking at the fab offerings, it seems more akin to the funeral connotation...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Hey Ladies....thanks for posting this Calmin.....OMG their Better Than Black Friday Previews and actual Black Friday Previews are PATHETIC.....

They call it ""specials without the madness""......I call it QVC YOU GOTTA BE MAD to be calling these special....because it is anything BUT!!!!!

And what ""spectacular"" products will QVC bring out on this oh so special shopping days.....hold your breath because it's those products you know so so well--- It Cosmetics....My Pillow....Apple IPad.....the Windshield Cover....the ever popular Berkshire Blanket.....the Duraflame Heater.....the ""ever popular"" Flashpad.......D&C clothes and the ""star"" of the lineup....Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Jewlery...BTW we bring you this BREAKING NEWS FLASH---THE MINE IS CLOSED....and a couple of other pieces of junk jewelry......That is sure NOT to please those on your gift lists.......

Yesirreee....QVC should have their shopping channel licensed revoked if this is the qwap they think will dazzle their customers on Black Friday..... Step away from the screen no innovation or creativity to see here folks.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Look Maw, Rip Van Winkle's watching QVC!

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Wink

Respected Contributor

You mean......The sleeping beauty mine is STILL closed? And don't knock it, I ordered that mini duraflame heater for the SECOND time because it was recalled last year due to bursting out in flames! But my grandson loved it. Made a great night light.
Respected Contributor

Aaww, I was hoping that there would be some Black Friday deals on Nick Chavez products. Did QVC's Black Friday already come and go or is this an upcoming Black Friday that hasn't aired yet?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

Aaww, I was hoping that there would be some Black Friday deals on Nick Chavez products. Did QVC's Black Friday already come and go or is this an upcoming Black Friday that hasn't aired yet?

We're talking about the upcoming Black Friday and the emails we've received with hot news that isn't so hot.

Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:
On 11/10/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

We're talking about the upcoming Black Friday and the emails we've received with hot news that isn't so hot.

It never is... and their 'better than Black Friday' programming never is either...