Occasional Contributor

What's with the online "Program Guide"?

I've always been able to check the online "Program Guide" to see a listing of the day's shows. There has always been the option to "see details", but I would rather just see the daily listings by time and topic. For the last several days, all the details are given, making it very confusing to see a simple time/topic listing. Why change something that seems to work? Been a QVC shopper for over 20 years, but find myself checking out HSN more often lately.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's with the online ""Program Guide""?

That's what I was seeing a couple of days ago, but it seems to be fixed now when I look at it. It was very irritating.

Honored Contributor

I've been asking the same question now for three days. It seems to come and go.

Broken record, I know, but it is unfathomable that they simply cannot seem to pull this website together.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It was better, now it's really whacked. I went to look and there the full descriptions were again. I waded though to find what I wanted, clicked to see items presented and was asked to log in to do so. Logged in and got persistent error messages. Never was able to access items presented. Really QVC? You think THIS is the way to move the merchandise?

Super Contributor

ITA. Hate it!

Honored Contributor

I usually look at the weekly view instead of the daily view. The weekly view gives the basics, which I prefer. I see the problem with the daily view, though. 'Way too much information, in my opinion.

Again we ask: why "fix" things that aren't broken, why not concentrate on the real problems with the website?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I've switched to the weekly view also. Much easier to read.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate it, too....thought I was the only one with the problem...

Honored Contributor

I've been using the weekly view, but don't feel I should be essentially forced to! It seemed as though the regular daily view was working earlier. No idea, of course, how long it'll last. Aren't these website, uh, upgrades... just wonderful?!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I see it's still not working properly...