Esteemed Contributor

QVC You Need to Make the Tracfone TSV Right

Lots, if not all of us, got a case for this TSV that was different from what was shown on air.

I suppose that this was shipped directly from Tracfone and it's their mistake, but you need to step up and correct it.

Returning it for a credit doesn't cut it. You need to make Tracfone send out replacements.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Re: QVC You Need to Make the Tracfone TSV Right

BAD Q. Yes the case is not the one shown on air. Send us the correct case. VERY FALSE ADVERTISING.
Honored Contributor

ITA. Make it right ASAP.

Valued Contributor

As I said on another thread I was told to send it back. I am going to do that today.
Super Contributor

""Bait and switch"" is not typical of these two companies ... I wonder why this happened? If the substitution is sub par ... someone in management needs to be reprimanded.

Trusted Contributor

i was going to get this phone, but i wanted more info on it 1st.. i do plan on ordering it within the next few weeks, i might wait for black fri. i will order the pink, i better get it in pink..... maybe by than they'll fix there screw ups... they better, cant wait to get this phone

Honored Contributor

I don't think this is Q's fault.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/5/2014 depglass said:

I don't think this is Q's fault.

I agree depglass. I said I thought they probably shipped directly from Tracfone, however, it is their vendor, therefore, I think it's ultimately their responsibility to make sure the item arrives as described on air.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Occasional Contributor

I sent them an email. They replied saying that they will contact the source and I should receive another case in 7-10 days. If not shipped at that time, they will contact me again. Didn't mention anything about sending anything back. I already put my info into the phone which I don't want them to have. Good luck everyone.

Regular Contributor

I ordered the purple case and it was solid, not like they displayed on TSV also. And there was No Glass protective covers that we were suppose to get either, and I already turned on the phone Not thinking, I'll call tomorrow about this to tell QVC to see what they say. I put my phone numbers in also. My mistake. But I do Love the phone, it is wonderful, I am going to keep it, I understand the 2 flaws should be corrected but it's mainly the phone that matters not a plastic backing and the glass on this phone Is Gorrilla after all therefore it's making QVC aware of the problem At the very least, but if they want me to I will Reset the phone and send it back, even though I won't like it in this paticular case.