Occasional Contributor
So fed up with QVC making errors in shipping and then wanting to charge another return charge ! Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh! Returned three pairs of twill pants due to my error in choosing wrong size ...well QVC sent another pair out of the same size I returned and then recharged me again! This is after I already notified them that they shipped wrong size ....email said we are sorry just return them as soon as u get them! Really QVC then u want to charge me ?
Honored Contributor

Somebody's asleep at the wheel in West Chester. That seems to be happening more and more...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I hardly ever watch QVC any longer . I don't order as much, either. I started watching QVC several years ago - during the past year, or so, it has really gone downhill. Bad programming, boring merchandise, too much jewelry, clothing lines that look like bag lady clothing, Just speaking the truth-

Trusted Contributor
Corndish, did they delete those couple hundred, trolling posts, you put up, the other night? You were on some kind of a roll, eh?
Honored Contributor

Called CS the other day about a return. The rep could not read/pronounce climbers. He was not very pleasant. Thanked him for his time and called back and got a nicer rep. Sometimes you have to do that.

Honored Contributor

Sending out wrong merchandise, sending you someone else's order instead of what you ordered....Or receiving your order along with your order slip and someone else's order slip...............QVC has been just "brilliant" in their warehouse and shipping department......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

I have had a series of unfortunate events with CS the past few weeks and I thought it was just an unusual streak of bad luck but after reading this post I think it might not be.

I ordered a couple of items just before Christmas knowing they probably wouldn't arrive before Christmas despite the sales hype that they would. They were not intended to be gifts so I didn't care. UPS apparently had sub drivers on duty because although the tracking showed as being delivered to me they weren't as I was outside my home gardening at the exact time they were supposedly delivered (Yes, we can garden year round in some parts of California). This wasn't QVC's fault but the process of getting it cleared up was difficult and time consuming. In one case I was asked if I wanted a replacement item and I said yes. I then was told it was no longer available in the size/color I ordered and was issued a refund. I checked and it was indeed available so I reordered.

The next problem was receiving an order for two of the same item and one of them was the wrong item. I returned it along with a note explaining the problem. This was four weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from QVC. I'm dreading getting involved with them again as this situation is more complicated than the other one. I'm starting to get reacquainted with stores in the area and think I will start to do more in-store shopping and avoid the hassles and costs of shipping and handling.