New Contributor

Today's Special Value Vendor is driving me crazy today talking over the hosts...

Respected Contributor

I prefer to hear the vendor over the host. They know more about the product.

Super Contributor

I can't stand the product. Not watching any of the presentations.

Honored Contributor

Oh my yes, Bliss lights again and again, this year, last year, who cares!!? Not watching so it isn't an issue, but personally, the hosts can almost always tell me what I need to know about a product, assuming it's one in which I have some marginal interest to begin with. I don't need a half hour (or longer) barrage of verbiage in order to make a choice... For the most part, the vendors are superfluous and I'd personally prefer to see far less of them. Those that actually add to the proceedings are a rarity... Really, how much does one need to know about yet another 'illuminated' product...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I've seen some neighborhoods that really go all out with their Christmas decorating and some of them are quite entertaining---some whimsical, some magical....and there were even some that used the Bliss Lights....But it's just another case of QVC OVERKILL, OVERKILL, OVERKILL...QVC started hawking them for the Fourth Of July and haven't stopped since!!! I feel somewhat sorry for the vendor that has to present them so many times....I bet they get as bored as the Q viewer....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

I haven't watched QVC all weekend. They are turning me against Christmas. lol Too much!!! Maybe in Feb. I can tune in once in a while. I can check on .com without having to hear the voices drone on & on about foods, Christmas gifts, vacuums, computers, over & over. Disgusting!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Regular Contributor
On 10/19/2014 stevieb said:

Oh my yes, Bliss lights again and again, this year, last year, who cares!!? Not watching so it isn't an issue, but personally, the hosts can almost always tell me what I need to know about a product, assuming it's one in which I have some marginal interest to begin with. I don't need a half hour (or longer) barrage of verbiage in order to make a choice... For the most part, the vendors are superfluous and I'd personally prefer to see far less of them. Those that actually add to the proceedings are a rarity... Really, how much does one need to know about yet another 'illuminated' product...?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}That is exactly how I feel. The guests rarely add anything to the presentation, and the hosts with a few exceptions always give more then enough information for me to decide if the product is for me or not. And I don't need a half hour or more to make my decision.