Contributor

Denim and Co Comfy Jeans fell apart!

So I got the Denim and Co Comfy Jeans today's special less than a year ago. The zipper never stayed up in them. I took them out this week to wear, and there were holes where the belt loops and pockets attached to the fabric. Wow. Poor quality. I won't order these ever again.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim and Co Comfy Jeans fell apart!

{#emotions_dlg.blink} I never had that problem .. perhaps, your pair was defective? Sorry, this happened to you. Did you return them?

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co Comfy Jeans fell apart!

mwells---I understand, QVC used to have my favorite pair of jeans...unfortunately "this product is no longer available".....instead the Q's clothing merchandise is new, but their quality has definitely gone downhill as their fabric quality and workmanship is awful and downright chintzy.

Do yourself a favor and take a trip to Wally World (and I am not a fan of that place), their Rider Jeans may be the replacement you are looking for....or try Dillards or Macys----good luck! I hope you find some nice jeans.....QVC has stopped being a clothing option for me....

And make sure you write a review....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”