Occasional Contributor

I have a major issue with easy pay and billing.

I'm curious as to if this has ever happened to anyone else? I log on to my qvc account and go to my easy pay orders. I notice that there are a couple of orders that are past due on payment. I realize that my credit card had expired and I forgot to enter the new expiration date. Well, I go to pay for one easy pay past due order, no problems there. I pay another one and no issues either. Then I pay the past due amt for the largest pay amount and what happens next is a nightmare. I followed all the prompts but somehow qvc charged me for the rest of the order in one shot. This was only my 2nd payment out of 5 payments of a large amount of money. I'm now panicking and try to fix what happened. I have never dealt with more rude customer service people. They are all smiles and happy to help you when everything is great but as soon as a problem arises, they're attitude changes. Now all I can do is sit and wait. They told me that they put in a request into corp to reverse the extra charges and it will take anywhere from 3-5 business days for it to be corrected. I chatted online with the most rude person. Why can't they show some empathy? Here I am scared to death that those charges will post to my bank account and then i'll be in trouble with the bank. I called qvc the next day during business hours and again encounter a rude person. She told me that it was already sent to corp and that's all that can be done. No kind of understanding or i'm sorry or anything. They made me feel like I made a huge mistake and it's too bad for me. This experience is making me think twice about buying anything else from qvc in the future. I just don't know?

Super Contributor

Re: I have a major issue with easy pay and billing.

I'm sorry that happened to you, but before you approved the payment you should have checked the total you were paying. That has happened to me before, but I didn't finish the payment. I called CS and they took one payment over the phone. When you clicked on "Pay" you approved the total amount.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel for you and I hope that you are able to find a solution quickly. Perhaps you can contact your bank and explain to them what has happened. They may have a solution for you.

I am sure that you are kicking yourself right now, but I always check the final amount that will be charged no matter who I am purchasing from before I hit the submit button.

Frequent Contributor

The same happened to me a few months ago. I do have to say QVC was very quick in reversing the charge. Best of luck, I hope they are quick with you also.

Occasional Contributor

Thank y'all for the replies. I did check the amount I was paying. Everything looked fine. I guess I was over tired and my vision wasn't what it should be and I missed something along the way. It's odd that I payed two easy pays before this one and had no problems. But when it came to the last easy pay order I needed to catch up on, that is where the trouble started. Actually when I think back on the whole mess, I did have problems with another order not showing up. It was the last payment on that order and it didn't show that I payed it. The whole situation was just a mess. After I posted this post I went back to my emails and saw a couple of emails that said the charges were reversed. What really gets me is that the charges were pending the whole time. My bank sent one charge through but the other charges were still pending. It was just a big mess. To be honest, all I wanted was to be treated kindly and that is not what I got. All the reps that I spoke to at qvc were very rude to me. They showed no empathy what so ever. I was so scared that the charges would go through. If they did go through then I would've had big problems with my bank account. Fortunately they didn't go through and qvc reversed the charges on their end. So for now everything is okay. I just hope it stays that way and the pending charges that are still showing on my online bank account go away.

Trusted Contributor

When that has happened to me I call CS and have them process the payment. This way only that one easy pay is sent through. On HSN you can go online and pay for each flex pay at a time. Sometimes I will pay a flex pay early. But on QVC, they don't seem to be set up like that. They want you to pay the entire amount. So that is why I always call.

And if you do update your new expiration date on your account, if you have any waitlist items or auto-delivery items, those don't get updated with your date. I've had to go into AD and change that myself. QVC can update all easy pays for you at once with the new expiration date but for some reason waitlist and AD items I've had to do myself.