Honored Contributor

QVC: PLEASE FIX THE "BAD REQUEST" ERROR ........

There is a problem with the check out process ..... yesterday I tried to purchase an item online FOUR TIMES and when I clicked the button to complete the transaction, the next screen stated BAD REQUEST ..... not confirming the purchase. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

This morning I tried one more time, and I got BAD REQUEST again ...... {#emotions_dlg.angry}

(No, I didn't call in .... I don't have time to sit on hold .... the website should work!!)

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC: PLEASE FIX THE ""BAD REQUEST"" ERROR ........

Hello, Tinkrbl44. Smile

Sounds like a glitch with the website. Perhaps you could try writing to QVC's customer service. Or you could try calling QVC's customer service (sorry, I know you said that you don't have time to call in and wait on hold, but I don't really know of what else to do).

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

I finally emailed CS, but haven't received a reply yet. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Not applicable

I am having the same problem when I try to order something. This has been going on for over 5 days now.

Honored Contributor

Yeah .... and the 5 easy pay thing that expires today doesn't work either !! This is so frustrating!

Super Contributor

I had no problems yesterday or today on five different occasions. Did you try cleaning out your computer and starting over ?

Honored Contributor

Yeah .... that's not it.

I click on various links and many are fine, but several still go to Bad Request.

I wish they could do something! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Honored Contributor

Isn't anyone else having this problem?

Honored Contributor

On 10/18/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Isn't anyone else having this problem? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Tinkrbl44, I haven't purchased anything recently so I can't help with that.

How about trying a new thread in one of the forums that show up when people click "View All Categories" ("Q News" or "The Q We Love" for example) so more eyes will see your thread?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Finally made it stop ..... I was still getting these error responses ...... then I cleared my browsing history, deleted all my QVC cookies and started over ... whew! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}