Valued Contributor

Please FIX "Track Return" & Shipment Info

I always like to check the status of my returns and also when a shipped package is coming my way. The last few weeks, when I click on the Track it lets me see that it is in transit but not the progress as it used to. Also, I clicked on a tracking number of an item I bought and it has the same "I'm sorry notice" that your website is not working. This has been posted several times over several weeks by others. One person said she called. With all the technology out there I would have thought that this issue would have been corrected by now. Please look into this. Thank you.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Please FIX ""Track Return"" & Shipment Info

For as long as I can remember I've been getting basically the same tracking results. NONE! My order is always in East Petersburg, PA. or it says, We're sorry, but QVC.com is currently unavailable. My shipments never leave East Petersburg, PA until suddenly one day they just magically appear on my doorstep. Boggles my mind. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Update: I just went and checked the order status of my most recent order...well, part of my most recent order, and it actually HAS updated tracking results!!! I'm shocked! However, the other part of my order, which is shipping separately (?) still says:We're sorry, but QVC.com is currently unavailable. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

Re: Please FIX ""Track Return"" & Shipment Info

You should track your Smartlabel returns though USPS then after it's picked up, you should track it through the Smartlabel site, link. There's no need to do it through QVC.