Trusted Contributor

Fix the website!

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

I'm going to keep campaigning for this:

QVC, please add a forum dedicated to reports of technical website problems. Please. There are so many glitches and 'way too many different places and methods of reporting them ... and we seldom get useful feedback from our reports.

Please create a separate forum we can use to discuss these technical issues.

Off my soapbox. For a minute or two.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Fix THIS website? Oh please, talk about Mission Impossible...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/11/2014 dooBdoo said:

QVC, please add a forum dedicated to reports of technical website problems. Please. There are so many glitches and 'way too many different places and methods of reporting them ... and we seldom get useful feedback from our reports.

Excellent suggestion. I don't understand why this hasn't happened.

Honored Contributor
On 10/11/2014 SHOPR said:

Excellent suggestion. I don't understand why this hasn't happened.

Hi, SHOPR, and thanks!Smile

I've suggested it several times and very few posters supported it, so QVC probably thinks it's not worth implementing.

Not sure why, because adding one sub-forum that would show up when we choose "View All Categories" (so more posters could see it) isn't programming rocket science.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Fix the headings for the customer reviews that say:

PREVIEW THE REVIEW

Honored Contributor

Please stop online orders from being completed by eliminating whatever is causing the BAD REQUEST screen to keep coming up !!!

It happened to me THREE TIMES tonight when I repeatedly tried to order something ...

Esteemed Contributor

It seem when they fix one thing another thing on this website needs attention. Very annoying QVC.

Respected Contributor

I think that's a very good idea.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor
On 10/13/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

I think that's a very good idea.

Hi, NC Bandwagon! Thanks. I wish the PTB thought so.Wink