Super Contributor

Any Trouble Ordering Using Google Chrome?

Lately I've been having trouble placing an order. I'll get to the submit order page and then I get an error message and the order doesn't go through. A couple of times, I've ended up switching to Internet Explorer, but I don't like to use that. I was wondering if the Q did some "improvements" to their site which now makes it incompatible with Google Chrome. TIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any Trouble Ordering Using Google Chrome?

I received an email yesterday acknowledging the request I didn't make to stop receiving email order confirmations. I called CS and she indicated they'd been tinkering (my word not hers) with the system YET again... She noted the change in my email status was made by 'the system' and not by me and that it would be corrected. I've not tried to order recently using Chrome, but where this site is concerned, nothing would surprise me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

stevieb - that is really odd. The Q has more problems with it's website than anyone else.

I also posted on another board, and others are having the same issue that I'm having, so now I know it's not just me. I get an error message that tells me the header or whatever is too large for Google Chrome to understand. I've also had trouble even viewing an item, and a couple of times I've had trouble even getting on to the Q site and get the same error message. I am not having any issues with other sites.

I'm glad to know it's not me and not my computer.

Contributor

Wow! Thanks for posting this - I thought it was only me. I have called CS twice now about this problem. I use a Google chrome based ACER tablet at home, and for the last 2-3 weeks, it is impossible for me to order anything, or even click on an item, without the QVC website crashing and taking every other open website with it. The CS person had NO IDEA what I was talking about, but said she would report it to IT.

The other night, I downloaded the QVC app instead of just going to the QVC website. I have had no trouble using the app, but I don't like it as much as the full site. I don't know what they're experimenting with, but i wish they would stop.

I don't have this problem with any other website that I access on my tablet.