Frequent Contributor

Joan Rivers Bee Pin Stock Is All Mixed Up - Lots of Wrong Color Pins Sent!

This is for the newly listed Joan Rivers Jeweled Estate Style Pin J293090 only. I, and many others on the Joan Rivers forum thread about the new bee pin, have been ordering the green (or red version) and getting sent the opposite color, sometimes multiple times. Customer service says a manual pull on the item to be sure of the correct color isn't done until the third try.

I hope the Q checks into correcting their stock order very soon!

Super Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Bee Pin Stock Is All Mixed Up - Lots of Wrong Color Pins Sent!

Yep, happened to me... Frustrating. I wanted the green..
Frequent Contributor

A little while ago I received a nice reply to my email I sent in to customer service. It stated that this issue was being forwarded to management to be looked into, and an apology for the error in shipping. That's what I hope really happens so the stock gets sorted out very soon! I hope I don't have to return the next bee -- I want the green one! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Occasional Contributor

Same here - I ordered the green, got the red. The red is more of a berry color. It's really more purple than red and since I'm a purple lover, I'm keepin it! I can understand your frustration, however, if you had your heart set on the green.

Frequent Contributor

I agree that the red (or raspberry) color is very pretty, and I decided to keep it too. I made another attempt in ordering the green through customer service yesterday before it ended up on waitlist status -- hope this time the order works out! In the meantime the Gardenia Bee turned up again as an "advance order" so I ordered it as well, although there will be a wait for shipping around Nov. 27 on that one... keeping my fingers crossed...

Respected Contributor

I've seen a LOT of reports of the mixup. They must have marked them wrong in their warehouse.Smiley Sad

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

I also ordered green, got red. CD gives the usual "I,m sorry" I'm finding today,s world, not to bright
Super Contributor

I ordered one of each color, and received one of each color. Now, I suppose in this case, if the bins were mixed up, two wrongs made a right! I'm sorry for the mistakes. I can see this pin in a beautiful blue. I wonder if that is in the works. - Bird

Frequent Contributor

My second-try order of a green bee has shipped out, so in a few days I'll know if anything was done about the stock mix-up. Maybe I should have gambled and ordered a red bee in hopes that if the mix-up wasn't fixed I'd get the green one! With the green one supposedly now on waitlist (or is it the red one really) it's gotten even more confusing in ordering. If I get another red one I'll return it and just hope others who got the green one by error will have returned theirs also...but these days with the bee pins bringing in double the price on the bay who knows if people will return theirs and not just seek some profit from the error through selling them...

Both bees are very pretty, but I can't agree with one post I saw on another thread that it shouldn't really matter if you didn't get the one you ordered since they are both beautiful. If a business decided to think of its customers' orders as that unimportant, and the customer ought to just be glad they were shipped anything at all, I'd have to stop ordering!