Trusted Contributor

Is anyone having difficulty anwering the questions posted under items?

I can read the questions, but when I click to answer (which I don't do a lot), nothing will happen. I sent an e-mail just because I get so tired of website issues. They told me they weren't having other complaints about this. Maybe because it's not that important to people, but I'm just wondering. I only care because it seems a day doesn't go by that there isn't a website problem.

Super Contributor

Re: Is anyone having difficulty anwering the questions posted under items?

I don't post here too much, but haven't had a problem when I do.

Super Contributor

I replied to a question a couple of days ago and it worked fine for me then. I do have to stay very up to date on software updates though; just being the least bit behind with a Flash update stops parts of item pages working for me (eg not being able to see reviews at all, or not being able to place orders). I had problems with IE that I never had with Firefox, too.

We all have such different computer set ups, it often happens that one person has an issue that others don't see. I don't know why QVC is so flaky like that, when other websites seem to work for everyone all the time.

Super Contributor

I've just replied without incident to several questions under products. I've never had any problems with doing that in the past either.