Esteemed Contributor
Why is it an order stays in process for a week, yet some thing ordered and you try to cancel in two hours cannot be canceled? Now this will stay in process for a week and another seven days to get t my home.
Trusted Contributor

I think the orders which began processing fairly quickly are items which are shipped directly from manufacturers. Once the orders are transmitted to them, cancelling becomes next to impossible.

Esteemed Contributor

Strange things happen at the Q! I ordered the Dell TSV last weekend -- they said the computers had not been made yet and they would start making them on Monday. I tried to cancel on Sunday night, within 24 hours, and it said "too far along in the shipping process to cancel"...for a computer that supposedly had not been made yet!

I called CS early Monday and was told she had to send it to Corporate to cancel it since it was coming directly from a vendor. She emphatically stated that Corporate could cancel it. Guess what? It shipped on Wednesday and I refused delivery on Friday! Between the misrepresentations about this computer, not being able to cancel, being told conflicting things by different CS reps, and then on top of everything else, they didn't process my Easy Pay and charged my card almost $500 instead of the $140 they were supposed to charge for the first payment, then one rep told me she was issuing my refund, I talked to another rep the next day and was told the refund had not been issued (it has now!)....I'm taking a "leave of absence" from buying anything else from QVC.

Their Customer Service has always been excellent, but this whole week was a comedy of errors on the part of many people, including CS. So, bye bye, QVC...for a while. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Esteemed Contributor

the last few items I have bought have been shipped and received in record time...it amazes me....no long ""in process"" wait....no chance to cancel....lol...

Esteemed Contributor

Circles, you have been lucky, stay long enough, or buy enough. I've been with them 25 years and have seen a big change in everything.

Frequent Contributor
On 9/14/2014 kittymomNC said:

Strange things happen at the Q! I ordered the Dell TSV last weekend -- they said the computers had not been made yet and they would start making them on Monday. I tried to cancel on Sunday night, within 24 hours, and it said "too far along in the shipping process to cancel"...for a computer that supposedly had not been made yet!

I called CS early Monday and was told she had to send it to Corporate to cancel it since it was coming directly from a vendor. She emphatically stated that Corporate could cancel it. Guess what? It shipped on Wednesday and I refused delivery on Friday! Between the misrepresentations about this computer, not being able to cancel, being told conflicting things by different CS reps, and then on top of everything else, they didn't process my Easy Pay and charged my card almost $500 instead of the $140 they were supposed to charge for the first payment, then one rep told me she was issuing my refund, I talked to another rep the next day and was told the refund had not been issued (it has now!)....I'm taking a "leave of absence" from buying anything else from QVC.

Their Customer Service has always been excellent, but this whole week was a comedy of errors on the part of many people, including CS. So, bye bye, QVC...for a while. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

It shipped Wednesday and was delivered Friday? My package shipped this Wednesday and is scheduled for arrival on Tuesday?
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/14/2014 Toni 973 said:

It shipped Wednesday and was delivered Friday? My package shipped this Wednesday and is scheduled for arrival on Tuesday?

It sure did - a computer that wasn't even made before Monday! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I think since they charged me the whole amount instead of the easy pay, they must have wanted to get it to me in a hurry hoping I wouldn't send it back! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} But I fooled them! I've since received emails confirming my refunds have been issued for the computer and the square trade contract. (BTW, I don't know if it makes a difference where I'm located, but whenever I order something and it ships by UPS, it's here in two days.)

Frequent Contributor
On 9/14/2014 Toni 973 said:

It sure did - a computer that wasn't even made before Monday! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I think since they charged me the whole amount instead of the easy pay, they must have wanted to get it to me in a hurry hoping I wouldn't send it back! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} But I fooled them! I've since received emails confirming my refunds have been issued for the computer and the square trade contract. (BTW, I don't know if it makes a difference where I'm located, but whenever I order something and it ships by UPS, it's here in two days.)

My item shipped 6 days ago and they still haven't taken my money.
Esteemed Contributor

Weird! This has not as yet happened to me. Good luck getting your items ladies.