Regular Contributor

Is anyone else having problem with tracking from your email. I keep getting a notice screen saying Sorry QVC Page is not working at this time.

I come to my Q account here and can track it. It's the same tracking number, same order get from our email notification it doesn't work. ODD. Never had this before.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Tracking problems in email

Yes, I had that problem late in the day on Tuesday, Sept. 2 and earlier today, Wed., Sept. 3. Have not tried this afternoon. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Occasional Contributor

Yes. I am as well as a few of my friends are having this problem. We noticed it started when QVC had the issue with their website. My friend did contact Q, but the problem continues.
Super Contributor

I've also had that problem. I just go to QVC's order status and check there with no problem.

Valued Contributor

I've had that problem for the last 6 months. I wish they would fix it.

Super Contributor

The email link doesn't work for me either, but if you copy/paste the tracking number into any search engine, it will show you the tracking via the carrier's site (UPS, USPS etc).

That's how I've always done it, so the link not working didn't affect me. The tracking number is valid, it just doesn't work as a hyperlink.

I don't like how they don't show the complete tracking number on the order details: there's always a 91 or 92 or whatever missing from the beginning. But the full number is always on the email, so you can use it by copying it.

Occasional Contributor

I myself cannot pickup any of the reviews on products. Never had this problem until recently. Will not purchase from QVC until I get my reviews back.

Valued Contributor

it is AWFUL---I don't want to shop where I can't get information
Esteemed Contributor

CHECKING......... Nope no problems here!